Friday, April 3, 2015

Welcome Tammy!

Hi everyone! I'm super stoked to announce the addition of four new designers to the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Meet the first of four, the super talented Tammy Cochrane from TLC Paper Passions! Tammy will start creating with us in our next challenge coming up on April 6th! Check out her blog - I know you'll agree she's got some talent and we're so happy she's joining us!

So, without further ado, heeeeere's Tammy...


My name is Tammy. I am from Northfield, Vermont originally. I married a wonderful Canadian man a few years ago. We (two Scottish Terriers - Conor and Maisie, and my husband- John) now live in Kanata Ontario. I must say, I do love it here! ... and it is close enough to home that I can go home frequently. :)

I have been paper-crafting for over ten years. I started with scrapbooking when I needed a nice way to show my wedding cakes to potential clients. I was quickly addicted!! If I could say one thing to describe my style, it would be that I am a Technique Girl. I enjoy making all kinds of projects with paper including - but not limited to mini albums, scrapbook pages, cards, altered items, 3D projects.... you name it! I have enjoyed creating cards in the last few years as they are quick and you can pour lots of techniques into a little space and share it to brighten someone's day. 

I am so SUPER excited to join this talented team! I am most looking forward to the challenge of using stamped images in different ways and sharing it with you all!

Again, welcome aboard, Tammy! We're really glad you've joined our team and we're looking forward to lots of fun times!

Big hugs,
Leslie & the DT

2 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Welcome Tammy

Michelle said...

Hi Tammy - welcome to the team - hope you enjoy it here - Michelle x