Saturday, April 18, 2015

Welcome Aunty Sue!

Click HERE for our current challenge!

Hi everyone! I'm very happy to introduce to you another new teammate, Aunty Sue, from Aunty Sue's Craft Cavern, who hails from the UK! Her work is absolutely amazing and we're so stoked she's joining our team! Aunty Sue will begin creating with us on April 20th, so be sure to come on over to see what she's created for our challenge!

So, without further ado, here's Aunty Sue...




Hello my name is Aunty Sue. I live in the Northwest of England, United Kingdom. I am mother to 1 grown up son and a lovely Shetland sheepdog called Buddy who is my shadow.
I have always done some sort of craft and like most have tried sewing, floral art, cross stitch but the one hat which has stuck is card making. I started blogging way back in 2009 to enter my cards into challenges and found this wonderful world of friendship as well.
I am currently on 3 other challenge blog DTs and GDT co coordinator on one of them. I am not sure if I have a style as I do like to vary and mix things up a little.
I am so chuffed to have been asked to join LTSCB and make some more friends along the way. Thank you for inviting me.

I hope you will come and see me at my blog http://auntysuescraftcavern.blogspot.co.uk/


Again, welcome aboard, Aunty Sue! We're really happy you've joined our team and we're looking forward to lots of fun crafting together!
Hugs,
Leslie & the DT

2 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Welcome Aunty Sue

Lillian A said...

Welcome to the group, Aunty Sue !!