Friday, April 17, 2015

Welcome Amy!

Click HERE for our current challenge!

Hi everyone! I'm back this morning to introduce you to another one of our new designers, the one and only Amy from AO Creations! We are super stoked that Amy is joining our design team! She is an amazing paper artist and we're sure you'll agree she'll make an awesome addition to our DT! Be sure to check back with us next Monday, April 20th, to see Amy at work!

So, without further ado, here's our new teammie, Amy...



Hi, my name is Amy.  I am a stay at home mother to three amazing children.  My daughter is 17 and my two boys are 16 and 12, they keep me full of life and very busy at times. We live in Georgetown, Texas which is right outside of Austin, TX.  After growing up in a military family it is nice to stay in one place for awhile.  I love to travel and of course craft.  I started scrapbooking 16 years ago and have been making cards for 6, I love both but right now card making is my favorite.  My style is more CAS then anything but I love trying new techniques and of course learning all styles. I'm very excited to be part of the Love to Scrap Design Team!!! 


Again, welcome aboard, Amy! We're so stoked you've joined our team and looking forward to lots of fun creating together!
Hugs,
Leslie & the DT

2 comments:

Lillian A said...

Great to have you as an addition on the team, Amy -- welcome!!

Granmargaret said...

Welcome Amy